News & Events
News & Events
- Submitted $625k project proposal for Menlo Park Community Project with Charge Bliss.
- Presented at the 2021 Rocket Fund Final Round Competition
- Finalists in 2021 Cal Test Bed (in Consultation to finalize SOW and Budget with UCSD as Test Lab)
- Won 2020 Shell Gamechanger Powered by NREL Program. – January 2020
- Selected to 2020 Berkeley-Haas Cleantech to Market Program – March 2020
- Won 2020 Qualcomm Small Business Accelerator – Summer 2020
- Won the 2020 CalSEED Prototype Business Plan Competition and Selected for a $450,000 Prototype Award – October 2020
- Won 2019 CalSEED Proof of Concept Award – August 2019
- Won 2019 Solidworks Entrepreneur Program – October 2019
We are so honored and excited to be featured in @InnovativeClimate July 7, 2021 as an exciting start-up for our low-cost power boosting systems for solar. Our prototype, Quartet, is a hybrid PV/Thermal solar-plus-storage cogeneration system that boosts PV power and generates hot water on-demand. Our innovative system will manage the disparity between daytime generation and peak water heating demand for multi-unit housing, commercial, industrial, and utility installations. Learn more at https://innovateclimate.substack.com/p/77-trending-startups.
Cogeneration sometimes referred to as CHP (Combined Heat and Power) or energy recycling is an efficient and cost-effective method of capturing heat lost during the production of electricity and converting it into thermal energy because energy that would be...
The Department of Energy (DOE) has recently stated that up to half of the cost in solar power installations is due to administrative tasks. These administrative or soft costs are the costs associated with pe rmitting, zoning, metering, financing and...
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.