News & Events
News & Events
- Submitted $625k project proposal for Menlo Park Community Project with Charge Bliss.
- Presented at the 2021 Rocket Fund Final Round Competition
- Finalists in 2021 Cal Test Bed (in Consultation to finalize SOW and Budget with UCSD as Test Lab)
- Won 2020 Shell Gamechanger Powered by NREL Program. – January 2020
- Selected to 2020 Berkeley-Haas Cleantech to Market Program – March 2020
- Won 2020 Qualcomm Small Business Accelerator – Summer 2020
- Won the 2020 CalSEED Prototype Business Plan Competition and Selected for a $450,000 Prototype Award – October 2020
- Won 2019 CalSEED Proof of Concept Award – August 2019
- Won 2019 Solidworks Entrepreneur Program – October 2019
We are so honored and excited to be featured in @InnovativeClimate July 7, 2021 as an exciting start-up for our low-cost power boosting systems for solar. Our prototype, Quartet, is a hybrid PV/Thermal solar-plus-storage cogeneration system that boosts PV power and generates hot water on-demand. Our innovative system will manage the disparity between daytime generation and peak water heating demand for multi-unit housing, commercial, industrial, and utility installations. Learn more at https://innovateclimate.substack.com/p/77-trending-startups.
We've been working hard on Icarus RT's innovative Quartet highly efficient hybrid solar system technology and are so excited to announce the launch of our next round of investment opportunity on the Wefunder crowd-sourced investment platform! Thank you to those who...
Icarus RT is one of three new startups to participate in the Shell GameChanger Accelerator program powered by NREL (GCxN). GCxN provides promising cleantech startups with technical resources to accelerate product commercialization while de-risking investment.
For more information on the event, please visit https://sandiegostartupweek2018.sched.com/event/EjO4/ask-a-cleantech-entreprenuer
This article is a continuation of our series about various topics in renewable energy. Waste heat recovery systems collect excess thermal energy that would otherwise be exhausted or vented into the atmosphere. Some heat recovery systems cool hot exhaust...
Understanding Renewable Energy is not difficult. The first thing to understand is that Renewable Energy and its sources are basically all around us. This energy is found from the sun, wind, oceans, lakes and rivers. It is also found from plant growth, from...
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.